Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mens Brazilian Wax Pittsburgh

AGAIN "DESAFABOS"






After reading you, tremble the vulnerable side of this soul of mine, I open the heart, the senses, appetite crazy to write and let me fly ... and I also had the heart out of chest so much content ... then go into state and non-anorexic wanted ultra small words used, obvious gestures.
later was strengthened nutritious affections.



After you read you your letters .. no ... it is born.

I love a lightweight could not decipher puzzles The huge box
touching, kissing, passion, tenderness White found no
The annihilating fear made sure it did, he is relentless. I had a love
illiterate who has to combine the letters
Read my old soul that I knew no shield.
I have a love that never comes, who walks a bit lost among other loves
But those loves do not quench their thirst, not quieted the turmoil of his desire.
Somewhere I think I want, I sensed, lost dreams gets me between my sheets, amid waves of long hair hiding her face.
not come, does not or perhaps are you there so close, so close that it gets confused and does not believe.
Immobility

feelings, without arts craft lover ... to be without me?
have many thresholds to cross, many roads I go, how much time passed between silly games.
In the trunk I keep a warm night of stars, two wine glasses ... no. ... That is not good then ... keep laughing before some ridiculous story that happened in your absence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment