Thursday, May 3, 2007

Colours Of Ontario License Plates

Leãozinho Meu, Meu Anjo ... Entelequia



Just
Siringunis dedicated to my prince, my Leoncito, which as Buddy is the best, I know we have a long way to go together, sometimes I feel tired from my business, and the house, but I must say something with certainty, there is no work to do with taste and love more than being ma ...

Leãozinho
Caetano Veloso


I love to see you Leãozinho
Walking under the sun I love you
Leãozinho
desentristecer Leãozinho
To My Heart So I just
Just the way you find
A Puppy lion, the morning ray
Dragging my eyes like a magnet

My heart is the sun father of any color
When he gilds the bare skin
Like to see you in the sun, Leãozinho
And to see you go Sea Your
bele, thy light, thy mane
I enjoy staying in the sun, wet Leãozinho
From my mane
From being
E você perto of

0 comments:

Post a Comment