Saturday, April 19, 2008

Calories In Small Shrimp





When you wake up my girl ... I said ... I'm closing the curtains to keep you asleep early in the morning, so do not get up if not to a solid day of light, and only then show you a sissy, the realities of sleep and the unreality of vigilia.Y before waking want you to stay with a handful of important things, blue, green, red, yellow and orange, pieces of some lives that you were going through and can remember a part of than loved.
And I promise that when I awake, I will run the curtain, I'll open the window I will leave the world with swords and feathers ready for war and for my old ...
amor.Prometido Madrid - 06/09/2006 While
So I said, rest and sleep. Dreams like that come knight astride his charger to rescue the castle tower throated. As with one hand will take you aupará waist to the back of his horse to go out riding for your prison. As the sun will shine on his polished armor and start flashing his magic sword ... And like you, once released, will spread your wings and travel across the forest under their canopies to your source, where you will look beautiful and free, like the other fairies in the forest

0 comments:

Post a Comment