Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Letter To Invite Friend To Welcome Party




sense of what makes no sense reason says so, but the>
heart does not want understand.

Someone somewhere wrote :
"I believe and I think that love comes when you really want from the depths of the heart and this love can do vibrate those internal fibers that fill us with excitement, enthusiasm and hope, makes us vulnerable to all our senses, and when you lose that fear of being vulnerable, love flows like a waterfall that feeds our whole being "

there anything more vulnerable than this nostalgia?

Listening to Lerner in" DESAFABOS "I can ?

I miss you and meaningless this strange pain drifting back to my passion and I miss you and this pain does not make sense.

If they are found walking the roads in yourself if suing is that it breaks the illusion I lose in the cold I might split in two if it is not felt this pain.

I miss you and everything happens to me strange about if I'm living in my imagination and love and miss you this pain does not make sense.

I miss you and is a huge winter this season, somewhere between solitary beggars, I'll dream with me your voice if reborn, and he has felt this pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment