Monday, April 12, 2010

Cloth Diapers And Blisters On Bum

THEY TOLD ME THE FAIRY



Las Hadas me you remember that secret
As our past life. What are you hiding
dreamily
Between my sheets.

Fairies
tell me that I will feel the breath of your kiss
slowly flying towards me.
silence step by step walk

Fairies life and death the way is left. Breaking
hours and reflect on your swing
star magic and mystery.

I can not see through the eyes of my face, but with the heart
I can not touch, but I feel in the depths of my soul

Everything is an end, it is a start, and hope all is a dream.
You appear, in the silence of the night, at dawn it ends and here are
Back in my mind, back in my earlier memories of another
time, you dilute the image I like yesterday that was

Come with me to wander in the forest where fairies
my temper lute
them have told me that you dream with me, make me immortal
if you love me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment